Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Out of the Loop

I've been too busy to post, plus I have no internet connection! I hadn't realized just how dependant I am on the Internet until I can't get to it for days and days. In the process of moving to Madison I knew there would be about 4-5 days when the old service was cut off and the new service wasn't connected. It seemed like a REALLY long time!

Now that we're in Madison, I'm having an extremely difficult time getting our internet connection to work. I spend hours on the phone with the tech people. We've had the installer out to our house 3 times and IT STILL DOESN'T WORK!!! Major frustration. Today I took the computer in to the Apple Store to be sure it wasn't the computer's fault. It checked out A-OK, so we're back to the drawing board.

I'm posting tonight because I needed an internet fix so bad that I'm working off a friend's computer.
Now I have to get back to surfing and bill paying and all those tasks that require internet connections.

Hope to be back soon!

Tell Me Who/Where You Are!

My Personal Widget