Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Where is my camera when I need it?

I'm beginning to remember why I haven't owned a camera for many years. Instead of looking at the world with both my eyes (thank you for the line, John Mayer) I find myself looking through the camera view finder, just waiting for that perfect shot.
That's when I DO have the camera with me. I'm continually frustrated that the camera is NOT with me when I see remarkable things I want to photograph.


For instance, this morning the sky was full of migrating geese. At first there was one flock. We watched them fly overhead. Then we heard more honking. Looking North, we say several flocks of geese. As we watched them fly by, we heard more. Suddenly the sky was full of geese! There must have been hundreds of geese in loose, everchanging lines, crossing the sky. I've never seen anything like it, and I'm always watching the geese.

It was an amazing day for migration. Sunny, clear, cool. I love this time of year!

Tell Me Who/Where You Are!

My Personal Widget