Friday, August 3, 2007

Thank God It's Friday!

Some weeks seem to gang up on me and put me through the wringer. This was one of those weeks. I'm exhausted, I ache in every major muscle group, I can't remember the last full nights sleep I got, and I'm sick of living on energy bars, jerky, and caffeine.

I want a real meal (roast beef, garlic mashed potatoes, tiny peas, a lovely green salad with lots of interesting veggies, with layered chocolate cake for dessert); a long soak in a tub of fragrant water while I sip wine by candlelight; a 2-hour massage complete with aroma therapy; and clean, crisp sheets to fall asleep in.

What I'll settle for is take out pizza that I cook at home while I swill beer in a tepid shower. Then I'm falling into bed, sans clean, crisp sheets, to sleep for 10 hours!

Tell Me Who/Where You Are!

My Personal Widget