Tuesday, January 30, 2007

WINTER

December was the kind of winter I enjoy. The temperatures were mostly in the 40's (high) and 20's (low). We had lots of sun and I was thinking, "this isn't so hard!" Then came January. It's been 20's (high) and single digit lows. We still have sunshine (thank goodness, or I'd be depressed as well as cold) but more wind. So, the temperature with the windchill is something I can't even think about. Now, the forecast for the beginning of February is for single digit highs!! With wind!!! Who knows what the lows will be. If it's going to be this cold, it doesn't matter if the sun shines or not. I'm depressed. I really don't like the cold. So what am I doing in Wisconsin? I keep telling myself to remember that we're required to endure Winter to enjoy Spring. Right now it doesn't seem like a great tradeoff, but I'll sing a different tune come April. And how is the weather in YOUR neck of the woods?

Tell Me Who/Where You Are!

My Personal Widget