Sunday, June 24, 2007

Where's George?

Recently I came across a dollar bill with the "Where's George?" stamp on it. I brought it home and looked it up on the internet. The first bill wasn't that exciting. It had only traveled in Wisconsin, from Green Bay to Appleton--about 30 miles.

However, once I noticed the stamp, I've seen it on several bills. I bring each one of them home and log into my account to see where George has been. So far, I haven't found a bill from outside my immediate area.

So, I'm asking for a little help.

I'm willing to send $1 to you IF YOU WILL REGISTER at "Where's George?" and put the bill I send you into the data base. That way, my tracking page will start to be interesting. With the push of one button, you can get a Google map of the travel route of the bill, and I like this sort of nonsense.

Anyone willing to participate? Send your address and "Where's George?" account code to: Bellonster@gmail.com
(There may be a wait while I acquire more money stamped with the "Where's George" information.)

To get your "Where's George?" account (it's FREE), log onto www.wheresgeorge.com and follow the instructions.

Tell Me Who/Where You Are!

My Personal Widget