Monday, January 7, 2008

Thunder and Lightening!


First, this is NOT my photo. The lightening was not distinctive like this. It was more of a brightening of the clouds, but THAT picture didn't turn out.

It was odd, really, really odd, to wake up to the sound of rain and thunder and lightening on January 7. I know I've been complaining about the snow and the cold, but this is ridiculous.

Yesterday we had thick fog because the air was warm and the ground still cold. Guess lots of people had problems out in the fog, including a 100 car pile up (Actually it was 7 separate pileups on the same stretch of freeway) that closed both lanes of the interstate for hours and killed 2 people. We were just glad we weren't required to be out in it, especially when we heard about the freeway pileup.

This is freaky weather, and with it only being early January, I think we haven't seen the end of it!

Tell Me Who/Where You Are!

My Personal Widget