Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Whether the Weather...

For a moment, I thought I was through talking about the weather. I was planning to go on to Christmas Lights and other things Christmas. But it snowed again today, so we're back to the weather. In fact, it snowed most of the day. When I went out to get into my car after work, I had at least 6 inches of snow to clean off. The streets are snow packed again. And the main streets were almost cleared! I've come to realize that on snow days, I need to plan an alternate route home. The topography here includes lots of small rises and valleys.In the snow, these small inclines create a problem. I spun out for half a block trying to make it up a very small incline--that was snow packed. What a challenge. Then I get home and can't even think of getting into the driveway. So I parked on the street until someone takes off some of the snow!

Last night I left out food for the squirrels and rabbits. I'm trying to find my bird feeders. I'm worried about what the little critters are finding for food. I want to leave water, but without a heater, the water would just freeze. I'll have to look into it.

Tell Me Who/Where You Are!

My Personal Widget