Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Imagination


My aunt sent me a link to a site called "DRAW A STICKMAN"


I was amazed at what some enterprising person had created! Imagine knowing how to write such a program!
I played it once, but didn't get clear through, as my computer is old and balked at the task. So, when I got on my husband's computer and completed the story my appreciation grew.

Then, I looked at the gallery pictures.
What an amazing species we are. People are imaginative, playful, diverse and artistic! My stick person looked like a stick person. (It's hard to draw with the mouse.)
The gallery made the experience more valuable because it connected me to people and opened my imagination in a way it wasn't before.

So, go to www.drawastickman.com and participate.

Tell Me Who/Where You Are!

My Personal Widget