Monday, May 14, 2007

Let the LAUGHTER begin

I keep saying I want to laugh more, but don't do it. I get distracted and forget to make the effort. Those days are behind me now (pushing me forward!) and I'm taking the pledge to be more in tune with my humor.
(http://www.wakeuplaughing.com/humanifesto.html)

There is a course of yoga that involves laughter. I'm checking it out. Also, a CD of laughter to play every morning. I attended a laughter workshop one weekend. It consisted of a woman and her father looking at one another and laughing. They played off one another until they were genuinely laughing. Laughter is contagious and soon we were chuckling, then laughing and within a few minutes I was laughing so hard, tears ran down my cheeks. I laughed so much that my belly muscles were sore for a few days. It was GREAT! I want more of that, thank you.

Books by both my Swami's (Swami Beyondananda and Swami Sez--see links) are now in my possession and I'm taking them everywhere to keep me smiling and thinking. I'm trading my calendar for a Joke-A-Day one, and encourage everyone to send me jokes, humorous stories, and anything you think that will make me laugh.

With a BIG smile on my face, I'm off to greet the day!

Tell Me Who/Where You Are!

My Personal Widget