Monday, July 2, 2007

Fire the Grid



July 17th is not far off, so I find it interesting that this came my way. One of my friends in California sent me the link to the website, and I spent a couple of hours reading all the material and listening to the music.

Even if you don't choose to act on the information and join the meditation, I encourage you to find the buttons to hit to download the music, for free! It is hauntingly beautiful and I find I want to listen to it again and again. I had my headphones on which always makes my musical experience more meaningful, but I think that even as background music it would be great.

This may not be your cup of tea, but I think we can all try to suspend our disbelief for ONE HOUR, and participate in whatever capacity we can. Who knows, it could make all the difference in the world!

Tell Me Who/Where You Are!

My Personal Widget