Monday, July 16, 2007

How does your Garden Grow?


The same thing happens to me each July. The garden which was so longingly planned for, and lovingly planted, has become a chore rather than a joy! As the weather gets hotter, the plants require more care. In July, this is not something I enjoy doing, as I don't care for the heat.


However, this year the weather has mostly cooperated. The temperatures have not been extreme, and we have had a regular occurence of rain. While I have not had to water as much, the regular deep soaking rain has produced an abundant growth. I can barely keep up with the pruning and grooming. But I persist, as many people come by to enjoy the garden. And at the end of the day, I love looking at it. It gives me a lot of pleasure to see the color and texture and variety of Nature.

Tell Me Who/Where You Are!

My Personal Widget