Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Days ARE Here Again!!!!!!!

First thing this morning, we got out and voted. It only took a few minutes!

We've been busy moving, but we kept taking moments to look at the computer to see how the election is coming along. For a few minutes, it seemed sort of bleak, but then the tide began to turn, and as we got ready for bed, they had predicted the election results. WE WON!!!!



HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN!

I told Loren before we went to sleep that I hoped the results were still the same when I check the computer in the morning.

Lots of celebrating in the Streets here. Fireworks, chanting, laughter, and all sorts of spontaneous happy behavior were the order of the evening. Too bad we were too worn out to participate. I went to sleep happy, and woke up deeply content.
Doesn't get much better than that.

Tell Me Who/Where You Are!

My Personal Widget