Monday, February 26, 2007

It's a Marshmallow World....

We've had more snow in the past few days than in all the rest of the winter combined. This morning the trees look just the way I like them. The pines are heavy with snow and all the other trees are lined with snow, so that the branches are picked out in exquisite detail. I was out at 3:30AM, driving across town to pick up my truck for work. The surface streets were snow packed, and the freeway hadn't been grated recently and was quite white. It took all of 10 minutes for me to decide that work would need to be cancelled for the day. It was snowing quite hard, and the white knuckle drive would have taken more of a toll than it was worth. So, I came home and watched movies until daylight. Now, I guess we'll just pull our chairs up to the window and spend another day watching the snow fall, the critters eat, and whatever else comes into view. I LOVE this weather!

Tell Me Who/Where You Are!

My Personal Widget